Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yogurt Dill "Chicken"

I love dill.  I think it's such fresh summer flavor.  Recently I was trying to think of a main dish to serve with these potatoes.  I hadn't really used dill very much this summer and decided it was past time.  I thought I would be able to find a recipe for yogurt dill sauce online that would be appropriate to pair with veggie chicken but I couldn't find what I had imagined so I decided to just make something up and see how it went.  I'm pleased to report that it came out very well!

1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1 box Quorn Naked Cutlets
1 tomato, chopped.

Combine yogurt, dill, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.  Spread a quarter cup on bottom of small roasting pan.  Place Quorn cutlets on top.  Spread with remaining yogurt mixture over top of the Quorn.  Cover and marinate in the fridge for an hour or two.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Top Quorn with chopped tomato and bake for 30-35 minutes.  Serve immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment